Rally Customer Care
Do you need to contact Rally customer care for arranging a service for your appliance? Then, you've come to the right place! OneDios will let you raise a request for any Rally product in just 60 seconds.
Rally Appliances was established in Bangalore in the 1990s to create smart products that help their consumers live smarter lives. With their effective in-house manufacturing of fans as well as in-house assembly of household appliances, their product range throughout home appliances and fans has surpassed 200. With a team of 400+ people, Rally strives to accomplish the highest quality and cutting-edge designs in its products. The firm has been ISO as well as CE certified. Rally has focused not only on the quality of their products but also on their home servicing function. They are also improving Rally customer care services so that people don't find many problems with the after-sales services. It eventually made Rally stand among the most favoured repair facilities in Karnataka. Apart from Karnataka, they have extended their reach to UP, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. Rally's team is working hard to establish their PAN India presence in the coming years.
Are You Searching For The Rally Customer Care Number?
Are you searching for the Rally customer care number? Do you need to book a service for your appliance? Then, you don't have to go through that long process of raising a request ! Simply, use OneDios and save your time.
Most Common Searches For Rally Customer Care
Rally Customer Care For Water Heater
Rally has introduced a wide variety of water heaters for its customers. From gas heaters to electric ones, you can find them at Rally. They are available in different capacities so that people can go for a suitable option. After buying a product, consumers often contact Rally customer care for installation even though this process takes time and check your patience level. It is better to use OneDios if you don't want to wait and do not have a high patience level.
Rally Customer Care For Home Appliances
Rally's home appliances range includes stabilizers, room heaters, mixers, different kinds of stoves and more. People buying these products will have the advantages of good quality and affordable pricing. Since Rally customer care has partnered with OneDios, you can now quickly schedule any request for your Rally products with this platform. The process will take only 60 seconds and you can do it anytime and anywhere.
OneDios is a platform wherein customers can place their requests for different products. The one-minute service makes the platform better than Rally customer care. If you are someone with the right schedule, then you may face the problem of arranging a service. It is also quite difficult for brands to arrange employees for each customer. Therefore, OneDios came into play, where people can self-help themselves. The best part is that they don't have to contact anyone for scheduling a service. They have to feed the details of their problem and the type of request.
Rally Customer Care FAQs
Q1. How can I determine a malfunctioning water heater?
Following are seven signs that can help you determine whether your water heater is in good working condition or not:
- Gritty or discoloured water
- Weird smell produced by hot water
- Water leakage from the tank
- Abnormal noises during the working of your appliance
- Your appliance is not heating water properly or the water is not heating at all
To avoid such conditions, you can opt for a routine checkup without contacting Rally customer care via OneDios.
Q2. How should I select the water heater?
Several factors influence the right water heater for you and these are the following:
- Personal taste: Some people favour conventional tank heaters, whereas others choose a tankless or solar model. So, these factors vary with your taste.
- Expenditure: If you're on a limited budget, you can still set up a new water heater, but your options may be limited in terms of type. Conventional tank water heaters are less expensive than on-demand or tankless models.
- Total cost: This factor changes from the budget for the preliminary purchase and installation. Tankless models are more effective and save money over time. This is the model to use if you want to save finances in the long run.
Q3. What should I expect from the maintenance routine of the water heater?
The maintenance routine of your water heater includes the following:
- Water Removal: Emptying the tank of the water heater will remove the silt from your appliance. Draining a minimum of one-quarter of the tank water is important.
- Inspection Of Valves: Under the maintenance routine, the temperature relief valves of your water heater will be inspected thoroughly. Valves with leakage will be replaced by the plumber.
You can book a service by a brand-authorised plumber without contacting Rally customer care via OneDios.
Q4. What are the precautions that I need to take with a room heater?
Keep them away from combustible materials, children and pets. You must not use a room heater for drying clothes. Maintain a distance between your room heater and any bodies of water. They should not be placed on rough surfaces. Place them on the floor rather than on any furniture.
Q5. Can we leave the room heater uninterrupted?
Never consider leaving the heater unmonitored. To prevent carbon monoxide poisoning, switch off and disconnect the heater prior to leaving the room or going to bed. Headache, drowsiness, stomach pain, irritation, vomiting, nausea, and lack of strength are symptoms of excessive carbon monoxide exposure.