Livpure offers you complete peace of mind and continual supply of pure water so that you don’t have to worry about health of your family.
1. Complete Peace of mind 365 days of the year.
2. Quick service
3. Service by company engineers.
Advantages of Livpure AMC
1. Ensures uninterrupted supply of Pure & Safe Water
2. Periodic Maintenance, Cleaning of Filters, Replacement of Consumables to avoid Break-down.
3. 1 year comprehensive warranty
4. No Service Charges for any Break-Down Spare Parts
5. Assurance of genuine Livpure Spare Parts
6. Free Replacement of Electrical/Electronic Parts in case of Failure
7. Service by Verified, Certified & Trained Company Engineers
|Warranty Duration||36 Months|
|Free Service||3 Free Services per year|
|Parts Covered - Replace Or Repair||Pre filter cartridge, Activated carbon and Sediment filter cartridge two times . Membrane , Ultra filter , Post carbon, Antscllant once if it is required|
|Applicable Models||Touch Series, Envy Series, Pep Star, Pep Plus (+) ,UTS, Glo Touch, Touch Vibe, Glitz Silver, Hero Plus (+)|
~ 10 days Return Policy
~ In case of Return, 2% Convenience Charges will be deducted
~ In case of Return, Amount will be credited to the account within 15 days.
Under this service contract, Livpure Private Limited (“LPL”) undertakes to maintain the product used by you (the “Customer”) at the address provided with the following terms & conditions:
1. This contract provides the following service and part replacement benefits: (a) 3 or 2 mandatory maintenance services during the contract period of one year or as per the annual comprehensive maintenance contract (“ACMC”) slab. (b) Free services and free replacement of consumables and worn-out or exhausted parts with new or rectified spare parts under ACMC as per slab. (c) Any additional visits during the contract period as and when required, in the event of any break down/malfunctioning of the equipment on intimation in this regard by the Customer as per ACMC slab.
2. The contract shall not cover visits/replacement of parts under the following circumstances:
a. Damage caused to the equipment due to floods, fire accident, riot breakage, pest misuse, improper or negligent use, tampering and leakage from pipes etc.
b. Damage caused to the equipment due to failure to observe the operating instructions and precautions as mentioned in user's manual.
c. Defects/failures due to usage of non-recommended spares or resulting from servicing/repairs done by a person other than the authorized representative of LPL.
d. Visits for Customer’s re-training or re-installation at a different place.
e. Where this equipment is under use for more than 8 hours a day continuously, unless otherwise agreed in writing by LPL.
3. With regard to repairing the existing worn-out/defective part(s) or replacing the same and ascertaining the presence of above circumstances, the decision of LPL shall be final. In any such event, LPL will submit a prior estimate for approval or bill for the work carried out at the prevailing rates.
4. Since under the terms of this contract, LPL is liable to supply the Customer free replacement of spare parts in certain circumstances, Goods and service tax wherever liable will be borne by LPL.
5. Services under this contract, exclude the following: a. Painting of the body top and bottom panels, anodizing the treatment chambers and electronic housing. b. Chrome plating of the nuts and other styling decorative parts. c. Hydroneumatic Tank in UTC model is not covered.
6. For repairs necessitating removal of product or any parts thereof to LPL service centre or factory, there shall be no additional charge for the labor. However, in such cases incidental expenses incurred like freight, packing insurance, octroi etc. will be borne by the Customer.
7. The equipment must be in good working condition and the activation of the ACMC/AMC will be subject to inspection and confirmation of the same during the first call by the authorized service executive of LPL.
8. The Customer shall pay the necessary charges in the first instance for rendering the equipment so workable, if major parts require replacement for which LPL will submit an estimate for approval. This clause does not apply if contract is renewed effective from next day of the date of termination of previous contract period. In cases where machine is not in ACMC, if it is found on inspection/1st call, the major parts require the changes; LPL shall refuse the contract if consumer doesn’t agree to pay the necessary charges.
9. The equipment shall be made available for servicing as and when our authorized service technician calls on his periodical servicing visit. Failure to do so will be treated as a service rendered and no refund shall accrue on this account.
10. Every visit by our authorized service technician will be made within a reasonable time from the receipt of a complaint for break-down.
11. The liability of LPL shall be restricted in providing service and replacing spares as covered by the contract. LPL shall not be liable for damage, injuries or any consequential damage of whatsoever nature to any person or property by use or operation of the product.
12. In order to enable LPL to discharge its obligation under this contract, the Customer shall notify in writing any change in his address within 7 days of such change. In default whereof, LPL shall not be obliged to perform its obligation under this contract till it receives such intimation from the Customer. In such an event removal and re-installation of the product/attachment will be done at an additional cost as per the rates prevailing on the date.
13. This contract is neither terminable before the expiry period nor transferrable in the event of resale/gift to any person.
14. Renewal of the service contract after its expiry will be at the sole discretion of LPL and depending upon the mode /age of the product and the used period.
15. LPL may send reminders or any such communication to intimate the Customer about the expiry or renewal of the contract. The onus of renewing the contract lies with owner.
16. In the event of any complaint, please quote Customer’s name, address and contact number to our customer care toll-free number for Livpure RO Installation & Service 1800 419 9399, 1860-180-3333 or SMS LIVPURE to 56767 or email to email@example.com
17.This contract sets out all the terms and conditions on which LPL agrees to service the equipment and cancels and supersedes all prior agreements, undertakings or arrangements, oral or written between the parties on the subject matter.
18. Neither party shall be liable for non-performance of its obliga1ion under this agreement where such failure is due to Force Majeure i.e. due or attributable to act of God, orders, restrictions or regulations of government, central or state, war working conditions, hostilities, riots, civil commotion, strike, lock-out, labor trouble, explosion or any other cause or circumstances of whatsoever nature beyond control.
19. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction to the Court at Delhi.
20. ACMC/AMC contract will start only after the Customer receives SMS from LPL Server mentioning Activation of the Contract. In case of non-receipt of SMS, please contact our Call Center.
21. LPL shall reserve the rights to modify the terms and conditions of this contract.
The Buyer should verify the Product upon its receipt.
1. Return of Product with Cause
~ The Buyer shall be permitted to return a Product with manufacturing defects/ tempered packaging provided the Buyer informs about the same within 3(Three) days of delivery by getting in touch with the Customer Care service team on their Toll free number for Livpure RO Installation & Service 1800 419 9399, 1860-180-3333 or on their e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. In case the shipment/ manufacturer's packaging is tampered, then it is recommended that the same is not opened and should be returned in the same condition.
2. Return of Product without Cause
~ If the Buyer desires to return the Product without any cause after it has been delivered to the Buyer, then the same shall be permitted to be returned only after deduction of the applicable delivery charges from the amount of refund generated in favour of the Buyer.
~ The Products can be returned only before installation.
~ In case a Product is delivered in the wrong quantity, colour, model and/or size or when the Product is significantly different from the description given on the Website, an endeavour shall be made to help the Buyer affect a return within 3(Three) days of the delivery of such a Product.
~ The Product shall not be allowed to be returned if the Product ID/Serial No. is tampered and/or when the original packaging of the product is not available.
~ Refund will be made to the Buyer once the return is accepted by Livpure.