The AMC shall cover the following parts under the AMC contract.
1. HA or AC Products: Compressor, Thermostat, Relay, OLP, Fan Motors, Timers, PCB, Heaters, Air dampers, Ice maker, temperature sensors, Evaporators, Condensers, Refrigerant charging, Driers, Capillary, Blowers, Fan Blade, Control box, Magnetron, Electrical switches, transformers (internal), Diodes, Capacitors, Wire harness, Wash & Spin motors, Gear box, Clutch Assy., Drum, Inner tub, Bellows, bearing & lip seal, Drain motor, Pump, Electrical valves, Buzzer, Suspension, Key Membrane, Remote PCB.
2. Main liner crack, Doors, Bulbs, rubber pads, remote, stabilizers, consumables, and any damage to the aesthetical components shall not be covered under this contract.
3. This contract does not include any kind of software support or installations. LGEIL shall not be responsible for damage to, or loss of, any programs, data or removable storage media including any consequential loss or damage.
4. All third party peripherals, whether purchased as a part of a system, or bundled with it, come with the prevailing agents Warranty, and LGEIL makes no warranty whatsoever on their behalf. Example includes: Tata Indicom Phones, Printers or UPS.
5. This contract will not be valid for any item not supplied or certified from LGEIL and covers the base configuration only shipped from LGEIL Factory. Any Additions or Alterations to hardware will not form part of contract and will be chargeable to customer.
6. LGEIL will repair or replace any defective parts and correct any problems resulting from workmanship free of charge. LGEIL reserves the right to use reconditioned parts with performance parameters equal to those of new parts in connection with any services performed under LGEIL limited warranty. Defective parts needs to be submitted to LGEIL or Authorized Service Center and becomes property of LGEIL.
7. All disputes are subject to New Delhi Jurisdiction
8. Pricing, Terms and Conditions are subject to change without any notice
AMC prices applicable for
AIR CONDITIONER : Which are manufactured within 7 years from the date of entering into AMC contract and AMC end date should be < 8 years from date of manufacturing.
Manufacturing date shall be ascertained by LG engineer from the product serial number
LG Engineer/ Representative will provide receipt of payment made against services charges/AMC in the form of Electronic Receipt (SMS from LG Care and E-Mail).