About HOM Customer Care
HOM is one of the leading consumer electronics brands, and HOM Smart LED TV India offers a wide range of high-quality products. HOM delivers prompt and excellent customer service across the world. Customers looking for contact information for HOM's customer service staff may visit this page. Here you can find verified information such as email, social media, location, and website.
HOM Customer Care
Are you looking for HOM customer care for installation or service for your appliances? OneDios will assist you with filing an online support request with HOM customer care within 60 seconds to resolve any issue with your HOM product.
HOM is a consumer electronics brand in Poojara Telecom, based in Gujarat. HOM wants to be recognised for its quality, reasonable pricing, grabbing opportunities for development and meeting consumers’ expectations. HOM Smart TV is now becoming HAR FAMILY KA MEMBER. HOM aims to be the most admired brand providing innovation and having its reach in every nook and corner of India.
Common Searches for HOM Customer Care
If you need after-sale services for your HOM products, contact HOM customer care. After making a purchase, you'll need help with installation and demonstration. Many appliances also require periodic inspections to avoid any serious problems with their functioning. You will require technical support to fix the issue if there is a malfunction. Register a service request at OneDios or contact the HOM customer care team to make an appointment for these services. OneDios allows you to submit any service requests for your HOM products quickly. OneDios is a customer service platform that supports home appliances, electronics, and mobile phones. Their services include scheduling repairs, tracking service requests, and providing customer assistance for warranty claims. OneDios is known for its fast and reliable customer service, helping customers quickly resolve any issues and get back to using their devices and appliances with ease. OneDios is the go-to location for raising HOM customer service requests for all your product-related issues in a single click. It guarantees easy access to customer service directly from the brand.
HOM TV Customer Care
Everyone depends on television for entertainment, news, education, the weather, sports, and general information. Television sets are no longer just entertainment boxes; the whole television scenario has changed. It is the age of Smart TVs. Consumers have acknowledged the changing trend and are looking for Smart LED TVs to entertain them. If your TV is serviced regularly, you'll spend less on repairs and replacements. Short circuits, colour distortion, and fading screens are frequent faults that cause irreparable damage to the screen. Replacing the broken screen is one of the most expensive repairs for a typical flat-panel TV. If you require assistance installing, repairing, modifying, or de-installing a HOM Smart TV, choose a brand-authorized service provider. Customers can register a service request by calling HOM TV customer care or at OneDios. OneDios provides HOM Smart LED TV Installation/Re-installation/Demo/Repair services in just 6 clicks. Download the OneDios app today.
OneDios is a service aggregator platform which makes it easier for customers to schedule a service for different products. It was founded in 2019. Using this platform gives you the following benefits:
- You can submit your service request in just one minute.
- You can store your product papers with OneDios, so you'll have them with you anytime.
- There is no specific duration for filing a complaint.
- At OneDios, we make repairs, services, installation, and extended warranties much easier and faster for your appliances.
Get an instant booking for a HOM TV by registering at our portal in just 60 seconds.
HOM Customer Care FAQs
Q1. How much time can a smart TV last?
Smart TVs must last nearly seven years at full power or when set to the highest settings. Lowering the brightness on your TV will help you get more use out of it.
Q2. How do I make my smart TV last longer?
Following are some tips that can increase the lifespan of your TV:
- One of the easiest ways to increase the life expectancy of your TV is to switch it off. Experts advise turning off your TV when not in use or when not being watched. You can also reduce electricity costs by disconnecting your TV from the power supply.
- An inexpensive way to safeguard your television against damage from erratic power spikes is with a surge protector or voltage regulator. Plugging a TV into a power strip does not necessarily provide security from potentially harmful electrical problems. Surge protectors block or shunt rising voltage spikes in the AC power line to secure electronic components.
- You can increase the longevity of your new tv by controlling the contrast and brightness levels. Your TV will use more power when you set its brightness and contrast higher. It will eventually shorten its lifespan.
- Regular appliance cleaning and maintenance check-ups are essential to increase lifespan.
Q3. How can you tell when a TV is malfunctioning?
Vertical lines on your Television screen are a serious problem that shouldn't be disregarded. This issue typically arises if there is a broken screen, a loose or defective board, or loose cable circuitry. It is a typical TV issue that indicates a malfunctioning TV panel. You can book a repair service with HOM customer care via OneDios.
Q4. Which placement for a TV is ideal?
Your television should ideally be positioned away from busy areas and at an angle that prevents glare from sunlight through the windows before locating studs and making holes in your wall. You could experiment with the setting.
Q5. What advantages do smart TVs have over traditional TV?
With no need to integrate a TV antenna or pay for cable or satellite service, a smart TV's main advantage is access to multiple mediums that offer TV shows, films, and music. Additionally, some smart TVs provide access to compatible media files stored on your computer, gaming, and internet browsing.