BenQ Customer Care
BenQ (Bringing Enjoyment N Quality to Life) corporation is a multinational company based in Taiwan. It broadly works in technology, electronics, communication, and computing fields. It was founded in 1984. Since then, the company has set up its offices across China, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and South and North America. It covers more than a hundred countries. BenQ used to manufacture for Acer Computer Corporation till 2001. Then it became one of the best manufacturers of computer parts and different communication devices. In just four years, the company's sales increased to more than double its share in 2001. In 2004, BenQ reached the top level for selling electronic brands in Taiwan. It has now become a vast name in the Indian market as well.
BenQ Customer Care
BenQ has a wide range of consumer-oriented products. Regular maintenance is required to keep these goods performing at their best. As a result, keeping track of your BenQ product's service is critical. Book your service request through OneDios or by contacting BenQ customer care. Below is information on BenQ customer care for its various products:
BenQ Gaming Projector Customer Care
BenQ gaming projector takes your gaming experience to the next level. They give high refresh rates, symphonic sound, and fantastic graphics. You may need servicing for these devices. The easiest way is to use OneDios for instant results. It will only take one minute to raise your request with BenQ customer care through OneDios. Whether you're looking for owner's manuals, parts and accessories, desktop or monitor technical support or warranty information, you’ll find BenQ customer service and everything else you need on OneDios in seconds. OneDios app has a plethora of features for an ever-smooth end-user experience. One is uploading invoices, warranty cards, and insurance papers on the app, which will eventually act as your Digi locker - a safeguard of your documents.
BenQ Customer Care For Monitors
From one of the best cinematic visuals to a smooth gaming experience, BenQ has produced several monitors with the best qualities. Despite the quality of the BenQ desktop monitors, at one point in time, they will undergo some changes that can decrease the speed and performance of your computer. Therefore, servicing becomes the solution. BenQ customer care allows you to book service for your BenQ monitor. However, you can use OneDios to raise your service request quickly. If your BenQ monitor is having a problem, you can book a service request on OneDios for BenQ monitor repair with just one click.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why is computer servicing essential?
As computers are devices used throughout the day for work, games, and other things, getting them serviced at a fixed interval is vital. It will help in maintaining the excellent performance of your computer. Some other reasons are stated below:
- Problems are identified at the earliest
- Protection from malware and viruses
- Prevent data loss
- Increase the computer speed
- Software efficiency is maintained
Q2. What is the warranty period of a BenQ LCD monitor?
The warranty period is 36 months from the invoice date or 39 months from the manufacturing date. The one which is earlier is considered your warranty period.
Q3. What is covered in the BenQ warranty?
BenQ will repair and replace any part of the device with a new one without additional charges during the warranty period.
Q4. BenQ warranty is not covered in which conditions?
You cannot claim the warranty of a BenQ product in the following cases:
- Not following BenQ standards for installation, usage, and servicing
- Defects arising from third-party accessories
- Act of God
- Removal of warranty seal or serial number of the product
Q5. What are some recommended practices to increase the lifespan of your BenQ projector?
Some recommended practices to increase the lifespan of your BenQ projector are the following:
- Before installation, ensure proper earthing or grounding
- Use a stabiliser that will protect the device from voltage fluctuations
- Cover the projector when you are not using it
- Try not to turn off your projector abruptly. Instead, follow the proper shutdown process
- The ventilation hole should not be covered
Q6. How to book a service for a BenQ product?
There are two ways to book a service for your BenQ product. One, contact BenQ customer care, and two, use OneDios. The latter is a quicker way to get your things done.
Forget about contacting BenQ customer care for anything, as BenQ and 500+ are available in OneDios, so you can quickly raise a service request for any of your products anytime.
OneDios is not just a platform for assisting you in raising a service request but also has some other features that cater to all your appliances' needs. These features are:
- Status Of Your Service Request: With the OneDios app, you can easily track the status of your service request anytime.
- Brand Authorised Services: 500+ brands trust OneDios, so you get only brand-authorized services.
- Warranty plans: OneDios offers Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs), extended warranties, and other plans. You can buy these plans according to your needs.
- Access Documents Anytime: You can upload your appliance's documents in the OneDios app, and you will have access to your documents anytime.
- Reminders: OneDios will remind you of the subsequent servicing of your appliance.
- Buy Products: OneDios also has a range of appliances you can buy. So, OneDios gives you a platform for service requests and has many other features to make your life much easier.