Mentioned below are 7 stages of the water purification process:
1. Pre-Filter: The water is first run through the pre-filter for removal of physical impurities.
2. Sediment Filter: The partially filtered water is then run through the sediment filter to remove fine and coarse particles.
3. Pre-Activated Carbon Absorber: Pesticides, herbicides and other hazardous impurities like residual chlorine are absorbed by carbon filter. This filter also eliminates odor, bad taste, and organic compounds from water.
4. Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane: RO membrane helps in getting rid of hazardous chemicals such as THMs, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides and other salts of the water. RO membrane is also useful in getting rid of virus, protozoa, bacteria, and eliminates any microbiological threats.
5. Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column: In this stage, water is treated using UV radiation to eliminate waterborne disease-causing microbes such as bacteria, protozoa, and virus, to make it pure.
6. Ultra Filtration Membrane: Impurities like cysts, bacteria, giardia, etc. are eliminated from water in this stage. It also removes suspended impurities from the water to make it clearer.
7. Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge: In this final stage, the Silver Cartridge effectively removes volatile organic impurities, giving odorless and pure water
~ Electrical & Storage : Electric purification - suitable for areas with water shortage
~ 8 L : More the capacity, more the users can be served with drinking water
~ RO + UV + UF + TDS : Uses many filters to remove salts & microbes in multiple stages
|Storage Tank Capacity||8 Litres|
|Product Dimension (W*D*H)||32 cm * 28 cm * 48 cm|
|Stages of Purification||7 Stages|
|Warranty Service Type||Direct by company trained service engineer at customer site|
|Purification Technology||RO + UV + UF + TDS|
10 days Replacement
~ This item is eligible for free replacement, within 10 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.
~ Please keep the item in its original condition, with brand outer box, MRP tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up.
~ We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing replacement.
The Buyer should verify the Product upon its receipt.
1. Return of Product with Cause
~ The Buyer shall be permitted to return a Product with manufacturing defects/ tempered packaging provided the Buyer informs about the same within 3(Three) days of delivery by getting in touch with the Customer Care service team on their Toll free number for Livpure RO Installation & Service 1800 419 9399, 1860-180-3333 or on their e-mail id email@example.com. In case the shipment/ manufacturer's packaging is tampered, then it is recommended that the same is not opened and should be returned in the same condition.
2. Return of Product without Cause
~ If the Buyer desires to return the Product without any cause after it has been delivered to the Buyer, then the same shall be permitted to be returned only after deduction of the applicable delivery charges from the amount of refund generated in favour of the Buyer.
~ The Products can be returned only before installation.
~ In case a Product is delivered in the wrong quantity, colour, model and/or size or when the Product is significantly different from the description given on the Website, an endeavour shall be made to help the Buyer affect a return within 3(Three) days of the delivery of such a Product.
~ The Product shall not be allowed to be returned if the Product ID/Serial No. is tampered and/or when the original packaging of the product is not available.
~ Refund will be made to the Buyer once the return is accepted by Livpure.