Water is an essential need for life and safe and easily available water is important for public health. Contaminated water leads to the transmission of diseases such as cholera, diarrhea, typhoid, hepatitis, jaundice, etc. It is necessary to have information about the quality of the water supply coming into our houses. Untreated and unfiltered water carries the potential to damage the vital organs of the body. Therefore it is recommended to have a water filter at home.
Water is exposed to multiple contaminants such as chemicals, toxic materials not visible to naked eyes. Heavy metals also find their presence in water such as mercury, cadmium, lead, and aluminum. However, tap water is supposed to be cleaner but the filtration process followed is generic and can contain contaminants in an unbalanced proportion. Therefore it is recommended to have a water filter at home.
Intake of Contaminated water causes several health problems:
The most common illnesses caused by drinking unfiltered water are Stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, fever in the short term. But active microbes cause substantial damage to kidneys and may lead to fatal disease in the long term.
Safe and filtered water saves you from multiple diseases. It is recommended to install a water filter to avoid water-borne diseases. Also, get a lab test done for complete information about your water health.
Benefits of water filter
- Provides nutrients and minerals in the right proportion and brings nutrition to your body.
- .A pure, clean glass of water tastes better and helps in flushing out toxins and contaminants from our bloodstream.
- .Assists in our metabolism, controls the body temperature. Hence, it is essential to stay hydrated for the smooth functioning of our bodies.
- It also affects the health of our skin and hair.
- .Enables Weight Loss: Water is necessary to burn fat. Without water, the body cannot properly metabolize stored fat or carbohydrates.
Kidneys are the primary organ in our body that works to maintain the water balance. Unfiltered water severely impact kidney function and may lead to medical conditions like Kidney stones and urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Why OneDios for repair and servicing?
- Multiple plans and options on our platform. Plans from the OEMs and other Service providers are available for easy comparison.
- Competitive pricing of these plans by respective providers
- Buy instantly in a seamless and paperless online transaction.
- The contract becomes available instantly.
- No need to keep and store paper copies of the contract
- Raising a request as part of the service plan becomes a matter of a few seconds
- Auto schedule happens for your service visits as per your service plan. You can choose to accept them or move to a more convenient slot just at the click of a button.
- You can view the complete Service history for ready reference
- Allows end consumers to rate service and AMC.
- Quickly raise a ticket directly with the OEM of the service provider
OneDios aims to transform the customer service experience for end customers. This vision cuts across all products and the services they avail of. You can buy your AMC on OneDios here. You can also download the OneDios app or visit the OneDios website to buy a maintenance contract.
Request Karo Relax Karo!